Saturday, October 31, 2009

Budapest, Hungary - Day 16

Our last day of our cruise & tours. I have to say Budapest is beautiful! So much to see, so much history, beautiful architecture, and shopping galore! Wow. I never imagined it to be like this. Even at night the whole city is all lit up. We did a walking tour of the city but in the 4 hours we had we barely scratched the surface. Our guide was excellent. In fact since it was Sat we saw 2 weddings today too. In the afternoon dad and I went to the Horse farm. This farm is owned by 2 brothers who have won over 13 World Championships for cart racing with 2 and 4 horses through obstacle courses. The use the Hungarian Lipizanner horses. Georgeous!!! Smart!!! We had our final farewells tonight with all our new friends we met on the ship and a final farewell Hungarian dinner. Can't wait to eat regular food again. Boiled chicken and salad..... Got to lose this weight!!! Well time to pack... Hummm..... Left with 49 pounds and 1 bag, returning with 2 bags and well over 70 pounds....I think my bags gained weight too!!!
This is my last message as we fly out on the morning. I hope you enjoyed my daily commentary. Pics will be posted soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment